The Member Directory is here:
Fill out your user page any way that you would like. Copy and paste the template below if you want help getting started.
Here is a template to copy and paste if you would like to try using wiki formatting codes:
'''Your Name''' *''Lives in:'' '''Location''' *''Work Status:'' '''Freelancer, Staff at Company, Owner/Operator...''' *''Website:'' https://yourwebsite *''Scenic Artist since'' '''Year''' *''Education:'' '''School Names(s), Degree(s)''' *''Bio:'' Where do you work now? Past employment? What is your favorite color? Do you have any specialties?
It looks like this when you publish it:
- Lives in: Location
- Work Status: Freelancer, Staff at Company, Owner/Operator...
- Website: https://yourwebsite
- Scenic Artist since Year
- Education: School Names(s), Degree(s)
- Bio: Where do you work now? Past employment? What is your favorite color? Do you have any specialties?
How to create a user page:
- Copy the template above
- Locate your username in the top right corner of your screen
- Click on it
- Paste the template into the editing box
- Make your edits
- Preview and adjust as needed
- Save the page