These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Guild of Scenic Artists. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
GoSA Forum Rules
This is forum is for discussions related to the scenic art industry. The GoSA Forum is in the voice of individual people and not the GoSA organization.
Please respect the following rules for use:
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. If you are a representative of the product or service you are writing about, make that clear.
3. For antitrust reasons please refrain from any language that could be interpreted as price fixing, bid-rigging or boycotting.
4. Post in relevant sub-forums. Messages posted in the wrong topic may be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
5. Respect other users. Users who post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after one warning is issued by moderators.
6. Harassment. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
7. Adult content. Profanity or pornography is not allowed and may result in account deletion.
- This is forum is for discussions related to the scenic art industry. The GoSA Forum is in the voice of individual people and not the GoSA organization.