The fourth installment in our “Spotlight on Education” series focuses on Boston University’s training program, lead by Scenic Artist Diane Fargo.
The Guild of Scenic Artists is the community for Scenics to find opportunities for
professional development and to connect with each other.
- We know what you need, because we’re Scenics, too. Learn about our vision
- Connect with Scenics in our Forum to get answers from colleagues across the country
- Explore our collection of resources
- Visit and contribute to the Scenic Wiki
Our work continues.
The show must go on! Your contributions ensure the Guild continues to work for Scenics like you. Contribute now through Paypal, or offer your help in other ways.
Other Recent Posts
- Spotlight on Education: Boston University March 7, 2018
- Pro-Tips for Painting Pretty Patinas March 3, 2018
- Breaking Paint: Volume 1 February 15, 2018
- Spotlight on Education: North Carolina School of the Arts and The Juilliard School February 7, 2018
- Yelling “Fire (Marshal)!” in a Crowded Theatre: A New Approach to Safety January 30, 2018
- Spotlight on Education: The Studio & Forum of Scenic Arts January 21, 2018
- Spotlight on Education: Cobalt Studios January 15, 2018